Pages

January 27, 2009

Recent Brownie Scraps LOs

It's absolutely freezing here today. A great day to curl up and do some scrapping. Here are a few new LOs I have done lately. I believe I am over 30 for the month, which is a record for me.

I really enjoy being on the CT for Brownie Scraps because I can choose from the awesome kits in the store to create LOs. The challenges there are a great way to get pages done and they really are challenging to complete...but fun. :)

Here are some recent LOs:

Just One for the Guys by Dreamers Magic Designs
This one was created for the "Baker's Technique Workshop Challenge" at Brownie Scraps.

This one was created for the "Sugar Coated Alpha Challenge" at Brownie Scraps. I have converted this one to a template to be shared in the coming weeks
Tomboy Romance by Dragonfly Designs
This Old Memory Box and Heirloom Romance by Dreamers Magic Designs
This LO was created for the January "One Ingredient at a Time" Challenge at Brownie Scraps.

No comments: