Pages

January 02, 2014

Goals for 2014

I am a pretty relaxed crafter, I don't stress over this stuff.  It is my fun time after all. That being said, I had a productive crafty year in 2013...I want to continue that this year.

Last year I completed:
- 15 digital pages for LouCee Creations
- 24 12x12 traditional pages
- Camping Album is up to date
- December Daily 2013 completed in December
- 50+ cards.  Cards were my main crafting focus in 2013.

So, I have decided to set some scrappy goals this year:

- Complete a Project Life album this year.  This is my first year to do this
- Continue with our Camping album
- Florida vacation album (over 500 photos and a huge stack of ephemera)
- Make more cards this year that last year
- Create a page with all of LouCee Creations releases this year.
- Blog more

Here's wishing you a happy crafty 2014!



No comments: