Pages

November 13, 2012

Recent Projects

I have been crafting and taking photos of projects, so I thought I'd share them here on my blog.

This is a LO I made for a Mojo Monday challenge at The Paperie blog.  Not sure I like how it turned out, but it was a challenge to make.

I made this sunburst page based on this one by sarathings. As soon as I saw it on her blog, I literally went right to my scrap room and made this.  This one will be framed and hung above my desk. 

 This photo was taken by my MIL last fall.  I love the expressions on the boys faces. 


This is my favourite birthday card I have made so far.  I will be re-creating this one in different colours.
 
This is my 2012 Christmas card.  Love Winter Owl (love anything Lawn Fawn) and I am currently obsessed with Calico Shine. It is perfect for adding some sparkle to seasonal cards.
I stamped the owl with StazOn ink and coloured him with Distress markers.  I paper pieced his scarf then added a Jelly Bean Soup tag.  Quick and easy, perfect for mass production.

That wood grain paper is awesome. Love the weight and texture of it.


There are more projects in the works around here.  Now that I have changed around and re-organized my scrap room I am more inspired than ever. It's still a work in progress, I want to get rid of those plastic bins eventually.

No comments: