Pages

September 19, 2012

Playing with Paper and Glue

I subscribed to the club kit at our local scrapbook store - The Paperie -  and love getting the kits each month.  They are jammed packed with current hot product we just can not buy here without ordering online.    Here's a couple pages made using mainly these kits. 

Oh Keith Urban, what a concert he performed here in August.  One of the best I have ever seen.

 I had more Instagram pics I wanted to use so I made a little booklet and added the journaling behind the photos.  I saw the idea on You Tube and went with it.

My baby turned 5 one day and started school the next.  The day before his birthday I interviewed him and made a page of his last day of being 4.

I bought some of the Simple Stories "Take a Hike" collection to make a camping album.  That's my next project to start on.  I am loving playing with paper and glue again.  But, I am still making digital pages for LouCee Creations...love me some Photoshop as well.



No comments: