Pages

February 03, 2012

Catching up...

Oh boy, do I ever have a lot to catch up on for LouCee Creations.  Sit tight and read on for some goodies.

Lou's latest kit is a Valentine's kit with a vintage flair called Romantique.  You can get this stunning kit at:

PickleBerryPop : Digiridoo Scraps : My Memories : Plain  Digital Wrapper

Here's a couple pages I made with this one:



LouCee's Creations is guesting at Plain Digital Wrapper this month and has this exclusive kit for sale there called Ladybug Garden.

Here's a page I made using this kit:


Last, but not least is Refreshing, a gorgeous kit with subtle blues and greens.  It is available at Digiridoo Scraps and My Memories.

Here's two pages I made using this beautiful kit:


And, don't forget to check Lou's blog for some freebies!  Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

No comments: