Pages

June 16, 2011

Art Journaling / Altered Art Pages

I have been eyeing art journal pages - Lou Ann is one of my favourite art journalers, check out her blog to see why.

When I saw this challenge at Cat Scrap I thought I'd give it a try.  I am not following the challenges (I'm not associated with Cat Scrap in any way) but I have created a LO with every kit posted so far.

It's fun, freeing, there are no rules and gives me a chance to do something different than my usual digi scrapping.

I have also set up a crafting space in the computer room and have been making cards. Playing with paper, scissors, glue, stamps and embossing powder.  I am having a great time crafting lately and will share some cards in another post.

For now, here are a few LOs I made and posted at Cat Scrap:

1 comment:

twiztid.thots said...

Ran upon these in a search looking for journal like paper designs to use for a site I have an online journal on. Is it okay if I use them on another site? I can recognize that they are your creation if that changes your mind at all. Please let me know, thanks. :)