Pages

December 03, 2010

Catching Up!

Ok, November was crazier than usual...ha..and I have fallen behind so this post is to catch up.

First of all I have some big news - Charlie's Digiscraps is retiring at the end of December to focus on her fantastic photography business.  She is having a HUGE sale you do not want to miss!!

Next, Charlie and LouCee (of LouCee Creations) teamed up for the December Duos at Digiridoo.  They have created the most awesome CU Grab Bag - get it here.

Since I last did a posting LouCee Creations released the gorgeous kit - Sapphire and Steel.
"I was asked if I could create a special card and gift for a Sapphire Wedding Anniversary, so I went the whole way and created a kit too! This kit can be used for anything from Anniversaries, Weddings to Heritage. Kit includes 14 papers ranging from patterned, subtle patterned and textured. 48 Elements, 2 bows, 1 brad, 1 butterfly, 1 butterfly gem, 1 gold button, 1 silver button, 3 different charms, 7 different flowers, 2 different frames, 1 wrap, 1 gem, 2 jewels, 1 pearl string, 2 different ribbons, 1 staple, 1 tag, 1 tie, 1 metal bead scatter, 3 different buttons, 1 crocheted bird, 1 doily, 1 key 1 lace, 1 leaf, 1 bar, 1 rose, 1 ivy stem, 1 vine, 1 metal swirl, 1 blank tag, 4 worded tags."


I love the colours in this kit and created this LO of my hubby and boys using it.

LouCee's Latest release is called Merry Berry - the perfect kit to create your holiday cards.  It contains 18 papers and 45 elements.

I made 3 LOs using this kit, I just couldn't stop myself. :)


 This one was created for the Scraplift Challenge I am hosting at Digiridoo.
Photobucket

No comments: