Pages

July 09, 2010

Handy Helpers 2 CU Template Set



Handy Helpers Set 2 the second set in my Handy Helpers series.  It includes a set of 4 unique 12x12 pages that are very versatile and come in both psd and png format.

Like all my template sets, they are PU/CU friendly, no credit required!

This set is just $2.00 for a limited time!!

These templates are available at both of my stores - DSDI and Digiridoo.
 Here's a few LOs made using this set:



 *using Movie Night and Butterfly Solitude


 *using Movie Night, Celebrate and elements from Holliewood Studios


This is too cool, I love it!
*using My Dad Rawks Bundle and glitter by Flergs

 This one is by Lou of LouCee Creations.  This is her gorgeous dog Roman helping plant flowers...too cute for words.


 * sneak peek of next week's release ;)

 And, here's one I made using this template set:


 
*also using
Movie Night

Photobucket

No comments: