Pages

June 18, 2010

New - My Dad Rocks Bundle Deal



 My Dad Rawks is a hip, grungy kit with lots of metal to showcase those photos of kids and dads.

This kit is PU/S4H fiendly and contains 12 patterned/textured papers and 33 elements.

For a limited time, get all 4 products for just $5.

That's a $9 savings over buying the individual sets.


This special offer includes:

My Dad Rawks - The Kit
- 12 papers and 33 elements

My Dad Rawks - Alpha
- includes uppercase, lowercase, numbers and punctuation

My Dad Rawks - Cardstock
- 8 additional papers - 5 plain and 3 gradient

My Dad Rawks - Photo Masks

- 4 grungy photo masks

This kit is available at both of my stores - DSDI and Digiridoo.

~~Please Note: Coupons are not to be used on this bundle.~~

Here's a few LOs using this kit:


 I am a scrapper first, so I have to scrap with my kits.
 Here is a couple featuring my hubby and boys:


This one is by Lou from LouCee Creations, a designer and friend I CT for.
 Thanks LouCee!!


Photobucket

No comments: