Pages

April 23, 2010

Soccer Star New and on Sale

I held a RAK/Contest at DSDI asking for palettes/ideas for kits.  Heidi and Kerry suggested the palette and soccer theme.  I picked it and they both won a copy of Soccer Star.


Soccer Star is a kit for the soccer star in your life. Full of fun and grungy papers and elements to create your pages.


This kit is PU friendly and contains 12 textured and patterned papers and 26 elements.




Here are a couple of LOs using Soccer Star
By Lou Ann
Lou Ann made this LO using photos of my son Evan.  Thanks Lou!!  :)

*also using my Tape It Down Template Set

By Denise

*also using my Handy Helpers Template Set 1

Photobucket

2 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

Fantastic kit Denise... a good one to start the world cup off with lol!

Denise said...

Thanks Lou :)