Pages

September 24, 2009

Digi Scraps Drive In Grand Opening

Today is the day!! The Grand Opening of Digi Scraps Drive In. I just came on board as a designer and feel at home already. The founding members have been working long and hard for this day. I am happy to be along for the ride.

To celebrate there are challenges, scrap-a-thons, speed scraps and lots of participation prizes and goodie bags up for grabs.

Check out the challenges here. I am hosting the ad challenge (You're My Inspiration), up for grabs is a set of four (4) 8x8 inch templates shown below. You just have to complete the challenge to get it.
Check out my store while you are there, I am just getting started and have lots of ideas up my sleeve. Everything is 20% off for the grand opening...discount comes off at checkout.

No comments: