Pages

August 11, 2009

LouCee Creations Country Living...and a Freebie

LouCee has done it again. Who can resist the cute animals, rustic elements and rich colours in this kit. Country Living contains 12 papers (9 plain textured and 3 patterned), 37 elements, 4 animal stickers and 1 bird sticker. Pick it up here for 30% off this week!
Here's my LO of my youngest son at a farm last summer. That cow was licking the stroller handle and trying to get the sippy cup while I was taking the photo.

Click the preview to download. The password is happy :)

2 comments:

LouCeeCreations said...

oh! I just adore the layout Denise.. so the QP is a fab grab for me!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 12, 2009. Thanks again.