Pages

August 26, 2009

Charlie is having a CT Call

I've been on Charlie's team from the beginning, gosh almost a year ago now. She is great to work with, is very supportive of everyone on her CT, and her designs are beautiful! Check out her call below!!
It's been a year since my last call.
I have a group of awesome, loyal, happy, passionate digiscrappers that I would like to
add too. If you fit this description please apply!
Responsibilities include:
* 1 layout(or hybrid project) per product (incl CU)
* blog about each product
* post layouts(etc) to DSO, DST and atleast 1 other gallery of your choice
*active participation in private CT forum
* enable Charlie's Digiscraps
To apply:
Email me at ctcall2@charlen49.com
include the following:
* A link to your most complete gallery
* A brief bio and why you want to be on my team
* Your blog address
* A list of your current CT commitments

* Call closes September 2 and all emails will receive a reply.I look forward to receiving
your applications.

No comments: