Pages

July 28, 2009

Wanna win this kit!!

Week 2 of The Battle of the Creative Teams is done and what a challenge it was. We decided to scraplift an ad from the musical Rent. I love all the LOs created by The Dream Team. Kelly was so excited she is letting each of RAK one of you with a kit. The kit I am RAKing is Just One of the Boys. Check out the preview below. Simply leave a comment in this post by midnight July 29th and I'll announce a winner on Thursday. Easy peasy!! Good luck :)


Here's my LO this week. To see my awesome teammates LOs, check out this thread. If you like what you see, please vote for The Dream Team HERE.

2 comments:

Rose said...

I'm in!! Although I hate being the first to comment on giveaways, first of all, I look like the eager beaver, and second of all, first poster never wins! haha we'll see...

jmutchler said...

What a nice kit! Wonderful opportunities to use it!