Pages

June 20, 2009

Daddy's Day Freebie

I'm about to get ready for work, after that I am going camping until Monday with my family. No internet acess for two days...not sure how I'm going to handle that...lol. Actually, it will be nice to be 'unplugged' for a couple of days. Shhh...don't tell anyone...lol...I am taking my laptop :)

Have a Happy Father's Day with your loved ones. I have a freebie add on for you today. You can get the rest of the set in my store.

Click the preview for your FREEBIE. Enjoy :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Father's Day Theme post on Jun. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Tamma said...

This is perfect for the card I'm putting together for my hubby. Thanks

Unknown said...

Love it. Thank you.

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

beautiful! Thank you!